[Oer-community] A reflection

Zaid Alsagoff zaid.alsagoff at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 22:45:53 MST 2012

Dear Wayne,

Thanks for the positive feedback and great value added ideas :)

I will hopefully be more bold after this hectic period and my upcoming holiday until 15 December :)

From next year I will hopefully embark on a PhD on an area within OER, so yes I will try some nutty innovative things in the coming years, which hopefully will be classified as bold, too :)

Anyone that has explored ZaidLearn: http://zaidlearn.blogspot.com/

Knows that I like an adventure into the unknown once a while...LOL :)

Thanks again Wayne!

Warm regards,

Zaid

Sent from my iPhone