[Oer-community] OER mapping - Welcome and introduction to Week 1

rajendran murugan rajendran78r at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 23:07:22 MST 2012

Dear all,

After going through the thread and reading views of members of
oer-community I strongly feel that, it is time to have structured
collaboration. The OER- mapping could be one of the solution.

I think while mapping creating country-wise consortium where motivated
members can develop courses.

regards
Rajendran
Assistant Professor