[Oer-community] HORRIBLE TRIP...

Dr.N.BALASUBRAMANIAN Narayanaswamy nbalu1954 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 03:10:32 MST 2012

Hello,

This had to come in a hurry and it has left me in a devastating state...I made a trip to Madrid, Spain for a short vacation unfortunately i was mugged at the park of the hotel where i stayed,all cash,credit card and cell were stolen off me.I've been to the embassy and the Police here they're not helping issues at all and my flight leaves in less in few hours to this time and i'm having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the bills,and get a cab down to the airport, I have nothing left on me right now and I am lucky to have my life and passports with me it would have been worst if they had made away with my passports.