[Oer-community] Seasons greetings

Sridhar Gutam gutam2000 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 21:56:25 MST 2012

Thanks for the wishes... Wish You Very Happy and Prosperous New Year 2013.

Sridhar
Sridhar Gutam PhD, ARS, Patent Laws (NALSAR), IP & Biotech. (WIPO)
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology) Central Institute for Subtropical
Horticulture <http://www.cishlko.org>
Joint Secretary, Agricultural Research Service Scientists'
Forum<http://www.icar.org.in/en/node/1168>
Convenor, Open Access India <https://www.facebook.com/oaindia>
Rehmankhera, Kakori Post
Lucknow 227107, Uttar Pradesh, India
Phone: +91-522-2841022/23/24; Fax: +91-522-2841025
Mobile:+91-9005760036/8005346136
Publications: http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/ <http://goo.gl/EQAwr>
 <https://www.facebook.com/gutamsridhar>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/sridhargutam>