[Oer-community] Wishing a Happy New Year to OER Community

Dr.N.BALASUBRAMANIAN Narayanaswamy nbalu1954 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 13:03:52 MST 2012

Dear Friends.
Greetings from India.  It is my honour and privilege to wish all our friends of the OER Community of Athabasca University, Canada on the eve of the New Year.  Hope, this new year 2013 will bring all happiness, cheers and joy to one and all in the community.  At this juncture, I wish to remind our friends the words of an ancient  poet of the Sangam Literature of  Tamil, a classical language in the world by name Kanian Poongundran who stated that the entire world was his home and the people living elsewhere in  the world were his relatives.  What I wish to say here is that we have to lead a peaceful and blissful life by cherishing  oneness among us.
Thanking you,
Sincerely yours,
Dr.N.BALASUBRAMANIAN,

Prof. and Head,