[Oer-community] Seasons greetings

QAISRA RIAZ qaisrar at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 12:36:51 MST 2012

WISH YOU ALL FRIENDS VERY HAPPY

2013   :)

QAISRA R. JASWAL
LAHORE, PAKISTAN

--- On Mon, 31/12/12, Sunil Behari Mohanty <sunilmohanty at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Sunil Behari Mohanty <sunilmohanty at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Oer-community] Seasons greetings
To: "oer-community" <oer-community at athabascau.ca>
Date: Monday, 31 December, 2012, 10:30 PM

WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2013

On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 11:43 AM, Remmy Nweke <remmyn at gmail.com> wrote:

Happy New Year to all of you.

On Tuesday, December 25, 2012, Graciela Rabajoli <grabajoli at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Susan.
> Happy new year for all participants of this forum .
>
> --
> Prof. Graciela Rabajoli  -
> Asesor Plan Ceibal
> Uruguay
>

> 2012/12/25 Simon Buckingham Shum <s.buckingham.shum at gmail.com>
>>
>> Merry Christmas from Milton Keynes! Peace to all of us!
>>
>> If Christmas reminds us of the hope that all nations and cultures see in the eyes of a newborn baby, Open Education reminds us that without an education, that hope is dashed.
>>
>> May 2013 see new advances in education for all :-D
>>
>> Simon

REMMY NWEKE,
Group Executive Editor, DigitalSENSE News
ITREALMS Online, NaijaAgroNet
(Multiple-award winning medium)
Published by: DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd
Bloc F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza
Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475,
First runner up, Highway Africa New Media awards 2010
Follow us@: www.twitter.com/ITRealmsOnline
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria ... Picked your copy
234-8099400183
Confidentiality Notice: The information in this document and attachments are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make any copies. Violators may face court persecution.

Regards
Sunil Behari Mohanty, Ph. D. (Education)
Post: Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Puducherry - 605 002 India
+91  2336676 (Res)
sunilmohanty at gmail.com

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----