[Oer-community] Seasons greetings

Remmy Nweke remmyn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 23:13:25 MST 2012

Happy New Year to all of you.

On Tuesday, December 25, 2012, Graciela Rabajoli <grabajoli at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Thanks Susan.
> Happy new year for all participants of this forum .
>
> --
> Prof. Graciela Rabajoli  -
> Asesor Plan Ceibal
> Uruguay
>

> 2012/12/25 Simon Buckingham Shum <s.buckingham.shum at gmail.com>
>>
>> Merry Christmas from Milton Keynes! Peace to all of us!
>>
>> If Christmas reminds us of the hope that all nations and cultures see in
the eyes of a newborn baby, Open Education reminds us that without an
education, that hope is dashed.

>> May 2013 see new advances in education for all :-D
>>
>> Simon

REMMY NWEKE,
Group Executive Editor, DigitalSENSE News
ITREALMS Online <http://www.itrealms.com.ng/>,
NaijaAgroNet<http://www.naijaagronet.blogspot.com>
(Multiple-award winning medium)
Published by: DigitalSENSE Africa Media Ltd
Bloc F1, Shop 133 Moyosore Aboderin Plaza
Bolade Junction, Oshodi-Lagos
M: 234-8033592762, 8023122558, 8051000475,
First runner up, Highway Africa New Media awards 2010
Follow us@: www.twitter.com/ITRealmsOnline
Author: A Decade of ICT Reportage in Nigeria ... *Picked your copy*
234-8099400183
*Confidentiality Notice:* The information in this document and attachments
are confidential and may also be privileged information. It is intended
only for the use of the named recipient. Remmy Nweke does not accept legal
responsibility for the contents of this e-mail. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify me immediately, then delete this document and do
not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor make
any copies. Violators may face court persecution.