[Oer-community] Seasons greetings

Paul Silva professorpaulsilva at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 27 02:21:46 MST 2012

Thank you Susan. Wishing you and each one of
us a more caring 2013 with many more individually and globally useful years to
come. It’s been a privilege to be part of this network, my seasonal greetings
to all.Paul
http://pkp.sfu.ca/ojs-languages/turkish
http://www.journalacademicmarketingmysticismonline.net/