[Oer-community] Seasons greetings

chenqing qingchen68 at 163.com
Mon Dec 24 18:08:31 MST 2012

Thank you Susan and all friends in the forum.
I wish all of you and your families a very merry Chrismas and a very happy and prosperous new year !

Chen Qing
 from Beijing, China

At 2012-12-24 21:23:09,"Susan D'Antoni" <susandantoni at gmail.com> wrote:
Dear colleagues,

Thank you all for your input and presence during our conversation. Once again, it has been a privilege and a pleasure to work with this group, and we will continue in the new year with the draft report for review for you to share.

For now, let me wish you all the best of the season and a peaceful and productive New Year.

My best,

Ssusan