[Oer-community] Closing - comments

Tamar Lominadze tlominadze at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 10:19:26 MST 2012

Dear All,

I apologize very much for not being very active during the conversation, but I agree with the importance of creating the OER map and would be happy to participate in the creation of this valuable resource.

I could participate in collecting and organizing of such information in the Caucasus region, and I would be happy if others, who also would like to work in this region, let me know.

With the kindest regards,
Tamar

Prof. Dr. Tamar Lominadze
A Head of e-Learning Center