[Oer-community] Closing

Maria José Vitorino mariajosevitorino at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 07:06:36 MST 2012

Also "more a reader than a writer" I enjoy a lot this discussion, Bless you
all. Long live OER projects, including many meaningful debates and sharing
opportunities.
Thanks!

*Maria José Vitorino*
Professora. Bibliotecária. Coordenadora Interconcelhia Rede de Bibliotecas
Escolares - Lisboa (parte)
Endereço postal: EB23 Dr. Vasco  Moniz. 2600-101 Vila Franca de Xira.
Portugal
Tel.: +351966473886. Skype: maria.jose.vitorino

*Website*: http://clapps.me/mariavitorino
*Blogs:* Lerdoler http://lerdoler.blogspot.com; Alfinete2008
http://alfinete2008.blogspot.com
*Facebook*: Maria Jose Vitorino *Linkedin*: Maria Jose Vitorino *Twitter*:
mariajosevitori

*All learning begins when our comfortable ideas turn out to be inadequate.*
*John Dewey*