[Oer-community] Closing

Ricardo adolfis2rich at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 5 03:02:33 MST 2012

Dear Susan,

This opportunity of discussion on OER global mapping raised many more issues
than I expected. It brings the whole OER community closer and more focused
than ever.

Many thanks,

Richard Kossi Agbogan
Formateur des formateurs, Section mathématiques,

Coordonnateur d'APRELI at au Togo

Direction des Formations

Université de Lomé
BP: 1306, Lomé, Togo