[Oer-community] Is MIT thinking of putting its OCW material behind a pay wall?

Stephen Downes stephen at downes.ca
Mon Oct 11 14:37:43 MDT 2010

  Hiya,
> We disagree.  Education is an important service, but it's not something
> that's magically immune to the laws of economics.

If economics has laws, I don't think we've discovered them yet.
Otherwise, we'd still have our money, instead of having given it all
away and mortgaged our future in order to bail out the financial sector.

Just saying.

-- Stephen
--
Signature 	Stephen Downes
Research Officer, National Research Council Canada
Website: http://www.downes.ca ~ Email: stephen at downes.ca
<mailto:stephen at downes.ca>