[Oer-community] Introduction to the discussion

Kimberly Wescott kjw0622 at aol.com
Thu Oct 7 15:18:52 MDT 2010

Bibiana,

This is wonderful, thank you for the link and for sharing this information with us.  As I read through posts and responses, I am struck by the idea that we may have created a small Utopia here - where ideas good and bad, and efforts successful and unsuccessful are shared in an effort to create a better world.  Now all we have to do is nurture its growth.  You - all of you - are making that happen.  Thank you.

Kimberly