[Oer-community] Unsubscription requests (Re: Unsubscribe)

Everton Zanella Alvarenga everton137 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 14:35:49 MDT 2010

2010/10/6 Miguel Said Vieira <miguelsvieira at gmail.com>:
> For all those asking to be unsubscribed from the list, please visit:

> This link appears in the footer of all messages in this list and allows
> for unsubscription (as happens in most discussion lists).

I already suggested to have a footnote on each email of this mailing
list with a link to the mailing list webpage where we find information
how to unsubscribe here. Besides the argument that the footnote
increase the size of the message and some users have very limited
Internet access, I still believe it'd be better this solution than to
receive a lot of emails asking for unsubscription.

Regards,

Tom